Services Widget: My "fa" icons are blank?

Hello!

I am using the Services Widget with only 3 services. Under the 3 services, there was a button that said something like “more services” that I deleted via the html code (as I couldn’t find a way to get rid of it via the widget). After I deleted this one line of code, my “fa” icons now show as empty but I can still see the circle around them.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

It’s at www.sus.global.

I’m also completely missing the icon next to “global coverage”.

Ty!

I ended up recreating the Services row and got my icons to show on the English version of the page but, after translating the text to French, the images disappeared on the french version of my page:

Can you help me here?

I had made an error in the translation part. All good now.

Hi,

Ok, Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba

I’m having the same trouble. The “fa” icon images are not showing within the circles. Months ago they were working fine, and then the icons disappeared. I’ve read through different chains here, and seems nothing works.

Help please!

Hi @jfk4pres,

Please make sure to set valid icons for your services, it seems there are no icons set for your services.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thank you csaba for your response.

I using 3 icons from font awesome 4.7. University, refresh and paint-brush - all with fa- in front of them. Are these not valid anymore?

Hi,

What font awesome version do you use now?

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hello,

I’m using font awesome 4.7.

Hi,

Please give me an admin access to your website in a Private Message, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba