Services Type A One Row

Can I set my Services Type A widget to only appear one row across instead of three or two? I don’t want to change ALL the areas on my website that have the Service Type A. I just want to modify the one widget on the following page.

Hi,

You can make the services type a widget on that single page to be 1 column ( full-width ) with this Custom CSS:

#pgc-1152-2-1 .widget_sydney_services_type_a .service {
    width: 100% !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

That did accomplish what I asked, thank you. But what I was hoping to do is split the Services A type column in half and have 3 services on one side of the “After Design Services” text and 3 on the other - in a single 1 column for both of them, if that makes sense.

I’ve attached a link to an image to help better describe what I am hoping to do.

Thank you!

Hi,

You can make all sydney service widget type a to be 1 column with this Custom CSS:

.widget_sydney_services_type_a .service {
    width: 100% !important;
}

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba