/services to display portfolio

Hello, I have an issue.

When I type my domain name and put /services it displays one of my home page section, that I do not want to be displayed. I want domain.com/services to lead to other site section that I want to create rather than default services section.

Similarly, I do not want to display my employees, when I go to domain.com/employees. I want it to show Error 404, or something like “Opps… Page does not exist”.

How should I solve it? Is the question clear?

> I want domain.com/services to lead to other site section that I want to create rather than default services section.

There is no way to do that, I am afraid. WordPress system will always displaying archive page of the sevices post type as they are be found while the Sydney Toolbox plugin is active. Alternatively, you can create a page with other slug name like our-services.

To prevent visibility of the post type archive pages like domain.com/employees, you can redirect it to your other page/URL of your choice. To do so, you can use this plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

I managed to redirect /services to /our-services with the plugin. Thank you, Kharis :slight_smile: