Services Title Font Size

Hello,
I have been looking through the forum and trying different things already suggested, but nothing seems to be changing the Size of the Services Title on my page.
www.jeffcaperton.com
It’s a very simple page. I am using the Services for the items listed below the picture and I have tried everything to get the title bigger, but nothing effects it in the customizing tool or if I add the custom CSS below and change the font-size number.
.service-title {
font-size: 18px;
}

Any advice is helpful, it is very hard to read the titles as they are now.

Hello @hcaperton,

Please try to add this CSS code:

#panel-245-0-1-1 h3 {
   font-size: 28px;
}

Hope it helps. Feel free to ask any other questions you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you, Roman. For some reason when I put that in the CSS it made the paragraph text bigger, not the services titles. Any other suggestions?

Hello @hcaperton,

Please try to add !important:

#panel-245-0-1-1 h3 {
   font-size: 28px !important;
}

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,

I have tried to use both of the CSS code but nothing change to my service title.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hello @limpeek,

The code above is specifically for http://www.jeffcaperton.com/ website.

Your website shows only Coming soon! title, can you please open it to let me inspect the code of your home page?

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.