Services showing "Internal Server Error" on all page links... the 1st try

I have no idea why one of my sites is not showing the page links (It shows when I’m signed in) but when you click refresh/retry, it shows. New people going to any of those pages give up I’m sure. I didn’t do this before that I know of.
When I sign out, it immediately shows error when clicking on a from page link again on mobile and laptops (computers).
What has happened and how do I fix this?
Thanks for any help.

Not really sure I understand exactly what you mean, but try going to Settings and resave your permalinks.

VioletSellsRealty.com

VioletSellsRealty.com - It only shows this when I’m not signed in. If I click refresh it seems to find the page the second try. When signed in it seems to connect on the first try. This might be happening on some of my other sites as well. This is the first I have noticed.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@violetsellsrealty.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I see what you mean now. Does it happen with other themes? I think only your host can help you with this issue.

Thanks for helping narrow down the search. I will give them a call and report back my findings.

Found the answer. I forgot about it happening once before on another site. Everytime “Jetpack” plug-in is updated it seems to happen with one theme or another. It is not even all of the plug in. It is certain parts of Jetpack. By turning off all except what is actually used, it still works well without having to delete a normally useful plug-in.
Thanks for your help and taking the time to look into the matter.