Services page going into 2 pages

Hi
I have a lot of services set up and the “automatic” services page that picks up all my services onto one page is now spilling over to 2 pages. This page appears not to be editable apart from changing it to full width which does nothing for the appearance.

I am hoping somehow the page can be made longer to fit all of them on one page. I feel that “older posts” at the bottom is not big enough and obvious enough for customers to know there are more on another page. The 2nd page includes some important services. I guess I can change the services order by changing the time of page creation but its hard work and will not help with the fact in goes onto 2 pages.
I do like this “automatic” page and has a place in my menu bar as well as being on my homepage. I can link to it on other my other pages. Maybe I need to create my own page to put them on?

Can I make the page longer? Thanks a lot

Hello Mic,

1. You can try to make that page to contain more services by increasing Blog pages show at most value in your DashboardSettingsReading section.

2. You can try to use Post Types Order plugin instead of changing Published date.

3. Yes, also you can create another Services page and use Services widget only on that page.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman
Thanks so much!!

And sorry I mix up reply ( with the link) to my other one you have dealt with.

Thanks again!

You are welcome Mic! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.