Services in Admin Menu

Hi, I have Rocked theme free version…I am trying to add in services type A or B widgets on various pages but the wordpress Admin section menu does not contain the “services” section where I need to add actual service pages, has something changed with the theme and it was moved to the Pro version?

Thanks

Hello there,

There’s no change. Once the theme is active, you’ll need to install some required plugins that can be done through Appearance > Install Plugins menu. Then, you’re required to import the settings file to Types > Import/Export.

Please read the documentation, in case you missed it.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you, rather embarrassed I missed that.

One more question; Is there a way to reduce the size of the featured blog images when they show in a feed or on the actual post page, they populate quite big by default.

Hi, I trying to use the widgets Service A and Service B, the I cant found it at WP Menu.
I tried to instal the plugin but didnt work.

The error message:

Unpacking the package…

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Return to Plugin Installer

Thanks

Hello there,

The required plugin, Types has been closed by the author. However you can still be able to download the previous version from this link. Install the downloaded .zip package to your site manually from Dashboard > Plugins > Add New menu. Then import the settings file, which can be found in this documentation.

Regards,
Kharis