Services image keep changing size

Hello, I have issues with the images size of the service section. They don’t show in the same size every time. Sometimes they show up in a smaller size, sometimes only a couple show up in the correct size. And the first service image is always slightly lower. If you could help me with this issue, thank you.

Hi,

I hope you’re doing welll today. Thank you for raising this topic and I am happy to help with it.

Is there any link to a page you could provide where I can inspect the section as seen on your screenshot? Direct inspection is required to help me get better context of the issue and figure it out quickly.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi, yes this is the link to my page: https://www.movisunsa.com/
Thanks,
Paola

Hi Paola,

Thank you for sharing the link.

I checked your services section. Seems likely the image sizes before uploading are not the same. Perhaps it is the cause of the problem. If I may recommend, please recreate your services images with same sizes and reupload them to replace the existing ones.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi, all the images are the same size. And they change randomly.

Everytime I refresh the page the images change size.

Hi,

Thank you for further explanation.

Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) {
      .athemes_services_widget .services-section .services-item .services-thumb img {
        width: 180px;
        height: auto;
      }  
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support