Services design don't look the same

Hi there!
I’ve just created 6 services at my website, please take a look by clicking at http://www.hableportugues.com/cursos/

PERFECCIONAMIENTO item is not even showing the icon but it is properly assigned.
Some of them are showing service item title font in black, but I never made any change. I just want everything in orange font-color just like in the demo.

Can you please give me an advise.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

The orange title is showing only if the widget have linked title, if the title isn’t linked, then it won’t be orange, so if you want to make all titles orange, please link all services title like how you’ve done with the last 2, or if you want to do that, then you can use this Custom CSS:

.rocked_services_widget .roll-iconbox h3 {
    color: #ffa800 !important;
    font-weight: 400 !important;
}

The icon fa-commenting was added in FontAwesome version v4.4, but the theme use v4.3, so if you want to use that icon you may need to update the font of the theme by downloading the latest FontAwesome and copy all files from the fonts folder and css folder to the theme’s fonts folder.

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba