Services Area Color / Hover Switch?

When services is selected to show on the main page it is always a black box and when you hover it changes to your main themes color choice (Primary Color).

I would like to swap colors of the services blocks. I would like it to show black (or what ever color) and when you hover over it, change to the main theme color (in this case I have chosen red).

Site under construction… HoustonRealtorOlga.com

Similar site I’ve constructed with Intro theme … VioletSellsRealty.com

Thanks for your help. I’ve have copy/pasted your advice to me and others in my own notes because it is priceless. Vlad and Awan, you are amazing.

Hi again :slight_smile:

so is this your another site?

Okay, referring to your question in above, you can try to use these css code below:

#services .feature .icon-bg {
    background-color: #333;
}

#services .feature:hover .icon-bg {
    background-color: #dd333;
}

WooHoo! You always have a quick, simple answer … that always works!.. but needs a 4th “3” in the background color code below (the second one) to work. Thank you again Awan. I really do appreciate you.

#services .feature .icon-bg {
background-color: #333;
}

#services .feature:hover .icon-bg {
background-color: #dd3333;
}

oh yeah, the missing “3” :smiley:

Happy to help :slight_smile:

Hi - I’m having a similar problem with the services hover. I am not linking to anything in the services section, so I’d like to remove the hover altogether. I was able to use the .css edit you suggested to change the #services .feature:hover .icon-bg to the same color as my normal .icon-bg so you don’t notice the hover, but when you hover over the text in the services section the background still defaults to grey. Is there any way to change that? Thanks!

@stephdibello Can you post the site URL please?

Hi Awan,

I wrote this when I had the site on a local server, it I’ve since tried to move it to production and am having issues. So let’s hold off on this one for now until I get my content and styling transferred live. I wrote you another post about this problem I’m having, I’m hoping you can help with that first. Thanks!

Steph