Services are not being displayed

Hello

I have created a static front page and want to use the services widget feature as shown in the tutorial. I have installed all the recommended plugins, activated. I did add the perth skills widget to see if any work and that one works fine. But I don’t want that one, I want the services to work. no errors, just nothing is displayed.

Link is: http://trustsec.ca

Many thanks

Hi,

You have posted Services or you just added the widget and it’s not showing?

Best Regards,
Csaba

I’m really sorry, I was rushing and didn’t exactly describe the problem. yes, I added a perth services widget to a row I created on the front page. I want the services widget to display under the header. With the cool spinning service icons. For whatever reason, it won’t display. Maybe it has to do with the banner / header size? I tried changing that, but no go.

Thanks

Hi,

So the Services widget is the one below your header image? So the icons should be there? I see that one is empty, juts want to be sure.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Yes that’s it exactly. Should be directly under the header banner. I followed the fairly straightforward steps in the tutorial. Its possible that I missed something.

Hi,

Are you sure you have Posted Services in wp-admin / Services? So these services will be shown, but if you haven’t published services, then nothing will show up.

Best Regards,
Csaba

I’m sorry, but I don’t know what you mean by posting and publishing services. But that would make sense. I see no option anywhere where I can do this. Maybe I am missing a plugin somewhere? I have the pagebuilder as well as siteorigine widget bundle and crelly slider.

Thank you for your continued help :slight_smile:

oh crap, I completely missed a plugin and import step. Not sure how I did that. You are correct, once you import the proper types, create the service, publish, remarkably everything works. It looks excellent, thank you for your patience.

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved :slight_smile: If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba