Services and Testimonials overwritten by Types

Hi there,

I desperately need your help as I am not a techie and new to WP and Sydney!

I just downloaded types and settings file and now my two pages Services and Testimonials that I have created earlier are not longer displayed. Instead I see the home page. The content is still there when I go to pages it is all shown under pages names Services and Testimonials but it is not displayed anylonger. I have also deactivated Types and I doesn’t change anything.
I don’t wish to use types and the Sydney functions anylonger and would like to return to my previous state.

Please have a look http://revomindscom.apps-1and1.net/.

Many thanks!

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for delayed reply.

I noticed that your Services and Testimonials pages are working fine as per what you have expected.

Have you managed to resolve the issue by yourself?

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

> I just downloaded types and settings file and now my two pages Services and Testimonials that I have created earlier are not longer displayed

It happened because the settings file contains “Services” and “Testimonials” post types which have services and testimonials slugs. If you have pages which only contain those slugs, they will fall back to the respective post type archives while you are accessing them.

Regards,
Kharis