Services and full width

Hello,

here is my website

http://46.32.240.39/hklfs.co.uk/

I am unable to make couple of changes,

1. Services
    I am using a services feature and am unable to create a title on the services page with separator with text? and can’t see the page title anyway. You can see my about us and contact us page as an example

2. I am unable to show full width text on the page.

Thank you for your help

Hello @haris1219,

1. Currently this is a services archive:
    http://46.32.240.39/hklfs.co.uk/services/
    /services/ slug is reserved for services archive.
    If you are trying to create a page, then please use another slug for it, for example /our-services/.

2. Can you please create another topic with more details for your second issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I have managed to resolve the second issue and can you please guide me in regards to how do you create slug our-services to show title on the page?

@haris1219, just edit the page and change permalink right below title field.

Just to clarify, did you create a page with /services/ slug (a part of permalink)?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you for your help.

Here is my website, www.hklfs.co.uk. I have used widget layout builder on footer and divided the page in three columns.

can you please help me reduce the footer height?

I want to reduce it, make it compact and I have tried the css code available on the website but it is not working.

Hello,

Please edit the row that contains three footer widgets and remove default top/bottom padding by entering 0 (zero) into that padding field. Also you might want to reduce bottom padding even more by adding the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#sidebar-footer {
    padding-bottom: 0;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello,

Do you know how can I add back other pages to my homepage, I have created a website with the following pages Home, About us, services, contact us. I want to show all these pages on the homepage.

My webaddress is www.hklfs.co.uk

Hello,

It looks like you have already done that, can you please confirm or deny it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Apologies for the confusion basically I want to show the original feature of showing all the pages on one page .

For example on my homepage when I scroll down, I should be able to see about us , services and contact us page.

Hello,

You can try to recreate those pages as home page sections using such widgets as Services, Editor, Text, Map.

Kind Regards, Roman.