Services, adjustments

Hi.

Today I’m using services widget, both type A and B, and I’ve got a couple of adjustments I’d like to make.

For Type B: Is it possible to have also the exerpt clickable, with link? As of now, you need to click the icon or the heading, to access the link, but it’d be nice to have the exerpt included, as well.

For Type A, Style 2: Is it possible to have the entire frame clickable? If not; is it possible to have the exerpt as a link, as well as the icon and the heading? And, how to change the hover color?

Hello, can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman.

The link for the main page is www.doffe.no. There you’ll see the Services Type B listing. I’d like the listing to be just a little bit tighter, to fit in one more service. :slight_smile:

Also, you’ll find the Type A at www.doffe.no/trubadurtjenester/

Hello, thank you for the links.

For Type B: Is it possible to have also the exerpt clickable, with link?

For Type A, Style 2: Is it possible to have the entire frame clickable? If not; is it possible to have the exerpt as a link, as well as the icon and the heading?

I do not think that there is an easy way to do this properly, unfortunately.

I’d like the listing to be just a little bit tighter, to fit in one more service.

I’m not sure what you want to achieve, can you provide some screenshots?

And, how to change the hover color?

You can try to add this CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section:

.services-a-section.style2 .roll-icon-box:hover {
    background-color: green;
}

You can use any other color or color code instead of green.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman.

I’d like to be able to adjust the space shown with the arrow, just a little bit. I found CSS code that seemed to remove the spacing, but I’d just like to decrease it a little bit.

And, wich other parameters are available for parameterization via CSS code, when it comes to Type A and Type B listings?

Hello,

I’d like to be able to adjust the space shown with the arrow, just a little bit. I found CSS code that seemed to remove the spacing, but I’d just like to decrease it a little bit.

Try to add this CSS code in the Customize → Additional CSS section:

.widget_sydney_services_type_b .service {
    margin-bottom: 0;
}

And, wich other parameters are available for parameterization via CSS code, when it comes to Type A and Type B listings?

I don’t think that it’s easy to list everything :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

That would remove the margin completely, so… Is there a way to just decrease it a little bit, not remove it entirely?

Hello,

Is there a way to just decrease it a little bit, not remove

Well, you can try to use something like 5px instead of zero.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks! That worked! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support