Service link don't work

Hi again,

it seems like I’m spamming the support here :smiley: I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, but as much as I liked the theme at the beginning, I’ve been struggling with too many catches recently.

This time, I don’t know why, but I can make the service links work. For example, I’ve created “Online marketing” Service as well as “Online marketing” page. I put a different service link so I can link the services showing on the front page to a special page where I can include more information. However, the link is ignored - when clicked on the icon or title of the service on the front page, I’m redirected to the URL of the service as such, not the service link (and a different page then).

I would like to ask you again for your help in this matter.
Thank you very much
Jirka

Hello Jirka,

You can try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
thank you for the repply. It started working only when I deactivated the Polylang plugin. It seems to be working now. I have a feeling that the theme in general doesn’t really work with Polylang. I’m struggling with two more issues, whereas for one I have a ticket opened (I’m not able to use widgets separately for both languages, any changes always reflect to the other one as well ,meaning they remain in the same language for both)

I think I will have to try out a new theme for this website.

Thank you anyway.
Jirka

Hello Jirka, you are welcome.

I added this issue to our list, thank you for pointing it out.

Kind Regards, Roman.