Service icons/graphic does not display

I set up three services on the Sydney theme and text and graphics was displaying correctly on the front page.
Working on other areas of the site adding text I noticed that all icons and graphics for the Services Widget were gone, but the text was displaying correctly.
Does anyone know what might be causing this. I have tried to recreate the services and disable plugins, but the icons and graphic does not display.
Thanks for your help.

My site is http://www.skilningur.is/

Hi,

Your icons’ color was set to white, that’s why they aren’t visible on the white background, but you can set the icons’s color to black, so they will be visible with this Custom CSS:

.roll-icon-box .icon i, .roll-icon-box .content h3 a:hover {
    color: black !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks Saba,
With your CSS code the Icons are back. But the circles around the icons and other lines are not showing. Can that be fixed too?

Another question.
I have three Widgets on a page. Is it possible to link to particular widget from another page?

Thanks
Bjarni

Hi,

You can show the circle around the icons with this Custom CSS:

.roll-icon-box .icon {
    border: 1px solid black !important;
}

Please let me know how it works.

About your other issue, please open a new topic, so we can help you there.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Working great,
Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba