Service Category

After upgrade to version 1.33 I am unable to see the category assigned to my services. How could I change the current category (Type A to Type B) for any of my service. Also when adding new , no option to assign the category . Please advise

Hello there,

Thank you for letting us know about it.

I guess you have updated the “Types” plugin as well. If so, this is probably where the issue coming from.

To enable the category selection, go to Types > Post Types > Services. In the “Taxonomies to be used with Service” meta box, give check on “Categories”. Click “Save Post Type” button.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you its working now

You’re welcome.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for that!

Same here!

Categories was still enabled but after saving settings the section showed up again.

Dear Missy,

I would be glad to take of this for you. Could you please give me a temporary access to your site admin area so I can have a closer look and maybe able to fix it directly?

You can send the login credentials to my email kharisblank at gmail dotcom with the link to this topic.

Regards,
Kharis