Separate "CALL TO ACTION BUTTON" on each Slide of Header Slider

Hi Team,

Hope you had a great new year start.

I have two Header Slides setup but there is only a single “CALL TO ACTION BUTTON” to configure. May I know how to implement separate “CALL TO ACTION BUTTON” for each slide? I am fine with the look, position, and feel of the button but I want it to show different text and load different target URLs based on the current slide.

Thanks,

Hello there,

Happy New Year to you!

Please follow the solution posted in this documentation: http://docs.athemes.com/article/57-different-buttons-for-each-slide.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for the quick help.

While the document explaining the code, it doesn’t describe as in which file these changes should go. I see wp-content/themes/sydney/inc/slider.php would be the most appropriate file for the suggested changes. can you please confirm?

Thanks!

Hello there,

I see wp-content/themes/sydney/inc/slider.php would be the most appropriate file for the suggested changes.

I agree with you. However it will take too much code modifications and requires some testing. jQuery code is the easiest solution to get the same final result.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I followed the steps in the article you referred and they worked just fine. I am very happy with this solution.

Thanks,
Govardhan

Great! You’re welcome Govardhan.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis