Separate blog and latest news sections

Hi,

In Perth you have nice blog page. Is it possible to make separate blog page and latest news page? Latest news should be appear as widget in front page too.

Thank you for your help and best wishes

Mikko

Hello Mikko,

You can categorize your posts and use category archives that will display posts of certain category.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. i didn’t understand catch the point.

I have selected my “blog” page as “article page”. How I can edit the page that it only shows “blog” category articles?

Then I have latest news -page. What widget I should use to show all the articles that are in “latest news” -category (style wise like in the “article page”)?

Mikko

Hello Mikko,

Please create Blog and Latest News categories, categorize your posts using those categories, and provide a link to your website.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,

I have not made yet the page but I have to start soon, now I am in “planning” stage. What I’m asking basicly is: it possible or not to create that kind of a page? and If yes do I need css code to make it?

Br.

Mikko

Hello Mikko,

I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve, so I won’t give you exact answer. I wanted to show you category archives, they might be a good solution for you.

Kind Regards, Roman.