SEO Reports Show No h1 tag in use

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing. As the main slider is defined in the plugable function sydney_slider_template(), you shouldn’t need to copy the slider.php file into your child theme. But you only need to copy this function into your child theme’s functions.php file:

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/kharissulistiyo/66782b5aeb48d3809b877f6bdc723d9a/raw/fdcd27bcc7615f4992e86eafd70722da6c97890b/functions.php

Regards,
Kharis

thanks so much, it worked :slight_smile:

Could I also ask you how to resize the social icon (facebook) in the footer or do I have to open a new topic?

You should open a new topic as it doesn’t relate with H1 tag.

Regards,
Kharis

hey my friend have a website freepaidcontent and his theme have a very fast loading speed and have schema you can check the theme speed yourself. i am new in wordpress as i am going to create a new website i am looking for a theme as i find your theme very attractive. i wanted to know how fast is your theme and does it have schema ?

Hello there,

A theme isn’t a single factor that impacts your site speed. There some other variables you should work on. We have a good article about this where you can read on here. Further more, this codex also provides a comprehensive guidance.

Our theme supports schema already. As a prove, you can check here with Google’s structured data testing tool.

Regards,
Kharis

hi my H1 tag is set to my site title “GgBrows”

I used the HMTL checker to find this info out, how can i change it so my site isn’t my H1 tag on every page i use

Thanks