Section off centered

On my www.mccinternalmedicine.com site homepage the ‘Check Out these Great Resources’ and slider section has become off-centered - can you please fix this and let me know how you did it? Thanks.

Also, just noticed my Latest News title shows up too small on mobile (iPhoneX) - please fix this as well - thanks so much!

I figured out the center issue - changed some padding but cannot figure out the title issue for Latest News on mobile.

Hello there,

I am sorry, I couldn’t get the issue on your site. Because it was returning like this when I visited your site. Did you share valid address?

Regards,
Kharis

Apologies! It is www.mccinternalmedicine.org

Hello there,

I saw there is max-width value is set to 500px. Could you manage it from slide’s settings? Perhaps using 100% width will fix the issue?

Regards,
Kharis

Sorry, is this for the Latest News title on mobile? I was able to fix the other issue regarding the ‘Check Out These Great Resources’…Again, the Latest News title shows up very small on mobile…

Hello there,

Great!

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width: 800px) {
      .widget_moesia_latest_news .widget-title {
        font-size: 30px !important;
      }
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Got it done - thanks!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis