Secondary Page Moesia Widget Widths and iPhone View

Hello,

1. I’m not able to get the Moesia Widgets (i.e. services, call to action) to take the full width of the page as it does on the home page. I’m using the same setup with pagebuilder, one column.

Is there something I can do to make this happen? Thank you for your help!

timandgentry.com

1. The wesbite isn’t translating well to my iphone. The call to action parallax backgrounds are zoomed-in and frozen. Is there a problem with my image size maybe?

Thanks again!

Timothy

Hello,

1. Which exactly is that secondary page?

2. Parallax is disabled on small screens because of lack of proper support from various mobiles. And the image gives the zoom in effect because it’s a background image and can’t be displayed in full (covering your section at the same time) because it has a different ratio than your phone.

Thanks for your reply,

1. The Page is my Support page http://timandgentry.com/support/

2. Any suggestion as to what can I do to make it look better on mobile? I tried adjusting the image size but to no success yet.

Timothy

1. You can add this for the moment in a custom CSS plugin:

.page-id-401 .site-content {
   width: 100%;
   padding: 0;
}

It will apply only to that page.

1. Nope, unfortunately it can’t get any better than this. You could remove it completely with CSS for small screens though and maybe display a background color instead.

Great!

1. Resolved!

2. That’s a great idea! How can I remove it with CSS, I know how to copy/paste css or make local fixes only. If you can help me with that I’m sure I’ll buy the pro as this is the theme I want to stick with.

You’ve helped out a lot, I appreciate it!

Timothy

You could add this:

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
    section {
       background-image: none !important;
    }
}

Perfect! Thank you Vlad.

Timothy