Search Box Header

Hello ,
I have put this code
For the Thumbnail i have think about it and you propose on your theme or woocommerce a Search Box for Product ( Cf Picture ) , How can i put this research box instead of the other classic research ? In the product research there is thumbnails

The code for the classic Search box in the menu is

function add_search_box($items, $args) {

ob_start();
get_search_form();
$searchform = ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();

$items .= '<li>' . $searchform . '</li>'; 
return $items;

}
_add_filter(‘wp_nav_menu_items’,‘add_search_box’, 10, 5);

in the header , but i would like to remplace the classic Search Form by the Product Search Form ? Can i replace something in this code to have the Product Search Box instead of the Search Form ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

The website is : fiola.legtux.org

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly is your issue, unfortunately.

Can you please describe it more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello
In the website : fiola.legtux.org i have add this code ( On the last post ) in order to put a Search Box next to the menu
But when i put a word inside , it put me only text results ,
But when you put a word into the product search box in this page for example http://fiola.legtux.org/categorie-produit/bagues , in the right of the page under the instagram/facebook button , we can find the products with pictures

I would like to have the Product Research instead of the simple research in the Header Menu but i don’t know exactly what i should change in the Code that i have put in the last message to have the product search box and not the simple search

Thanks

Hello, thank you very much for detailed explanation.

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Okay perfect ,
Thank you for your help

You are welcome!

Kind Regards, Roman.