Search bar wrong position

Hi there,

I’m using the GreatMag theme on my website. I changed the position of the search bar, so when I hit the search icon in the social icon bar (which sits in the navbar now) it won’t open on the top of the site, it will open right under the navbar. But, if I scroll down on the site, the navbar sticks to the top of the site and if I hit again the search bar it does not open under the sticky navbar. Any idea how can i change the search bar to be sticky as the navbar???

Thanks

Hello,

I changed the position of the search bar

Can you please describe how you changed it and provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Unfortunately, I’m not able to show you the website because of the company I’m working for.

But, simply I’m calling the search box function where is the navbar in the function.php. On desktop, where the navbar is around middle of the page, the search bar opens reight under the navbar, which is brilliant. But if i scroll down on the site, the navbar is fixed to the top, so the search bar is not fixed with the navbar, it still opens on the original position. If it make sense.

Thanks

Hello, I don’t think that I can provide much help here without a link, unfortunately.

However, if it’s acceptable, you can use private messaging to send me the link. Just click on my avatar image and you should see blue Message button. Please include a link to this topic if you decide to send message.

Kind Regards, Roman.

All sorted Roman, but thanks anyway.

Great! You are welcome :slight_smile:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.