Scrolling stopped working after update

Hi,
I just updated our website incoterms.se with an upgrade of PHP version, Elementor, Sydney theme and the Sydney toolbox. After first experiencing that aThemes carousels stopped working, those functions are now back but the main page scroll has for some reason been disabled (?). It also looks like some sort of padding is added to the page’s top and right side. Can anyone please help me figure out what has gone wrong?

Update: After restoring the website, I tried only updating the Sydney Theme (not yet the toolbox) and the same problem happened again. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it?

Hello,

First thanks for using our Sydney theme!

That’s related to some extra plugin you are using. As you can see in the screenshot below, there’s a class being added in the html tag:

Note this is not a code from Sydney theme. Probably another plugin is adding this class that makes the website no scrollable. My suggestion for you is disable all plugins except the related with Sydney and test to see if the issue persists and identify wich plugin is causing that.

OBS: Make sure to clear your website cache (plugins and browser).

We hope this helps!

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support