Scroll-Up Botton

Hi,

I have a question related to the Scroll-Up Botton. I created a “menu” botton on my page that is only visible on phone screens and replaces the floading header that I only have on desktop screens.

This is the div of the menu botton: <div class=“buttonizer buttonizer-group buttonizer-group-0-0-1”

Now, I have two questions:

1. I would like to have this botton fly-in from the buttom similar to the scroll-up botton that is part of the theme. I am guessing for this I have to copy the JavaScript from the scroll-up botton, but I don’t know where to find this? I would make the edits using the Custom JSS & JS plugin.

2. I also wanted the menu botton to only be visible on the landing page of my website. I would appreciate any advice on how to achieve this as well.

Thanks in advance for the tips, and I appreciate anyone willing to take the time to help me out! Also, happy holiday time to everyone - despite COVID! :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Sven

Hi Sven,

Thank you for contacting us about our theme, Sydney. I am happy to help with your queries.

1. I would like to have this botton fly-in from the buttom similar to the scroll-up botton that is part of the theme. I am guessing for this I have to copy the JavaScript from the scroll-up botton, but I don’t know where to find this? I would make the edits using the Custom JSS & JS plugin.

You can find the solution for this on this documentation.

1. I also wanted the menu botton to only be visible on the landing page of my website. I would appreciate any advice on how to achieve this as well.

You can manage a specific menu’s visibility from the menu settings with the help of this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/if-menu/.

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

thank you for responding. I am not sure I formulated my questions clear enough.

Please visit qreativraum .de/ on a mobile screen.On the bottom right a blue menu button will appear which I created using following plugin: Smart Floating / Sticky Buttons – Call, Sharing, Chat Widgets & More – Buttonizer – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Now if you scroll down, right underneath the menu button the scroll-up-button that is part of the Sydney theme will fly-in from the bottom of the screen.

1. My goal is to have both the buttons fly in synchronously. Meaning I would like the button I created to have the same animation as the Sydney scroll-up button.
  2. Since I created the ‘menu’ not using an official menu but the plugin mentioned before, I am not sure the menu settings will help me achieve this.

Thanks again for the effort, I appreciate it!

Best,

Sven

Hi Sven,

Can’t you get the settings in the plugin’s options? The settings for button’s animation should be available in the plugin. If not, you may want to contact the plugin developer to make a request.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

it’s not a feature of the plugin that can be added. I need to code it myself. To know how to achieve that I would need to know what the code of the scroll up button is since I want to achieve my button to fly in simultaniously.

Sven

I figured out the code to only have the button appear on the start page. Now the only thing I need to achieve is to make the button fly-in from the bottom after scrolling 800px, simultaniously with the scroll-top-button of the sydney theme. I believe I need to use JavaScript to achieve this?

For the community, here is the code that allowed me ONLY display the button on the front page:

body:not(.page-id-9) .buttonizer-group-0-0-1 {
       display: none !important;
    }