Scale Images on Siteorgins Simple Masonry Widget

Hi,

I have had to remove the projects widget as it is not compatible with WP Rocket and thus produces a very low SEO score.

I have replaced it with SiteOrigins Simple Masonary widget. This works well for SEO scores however:

1. Is it possible to dynamical scale the images so that they look like images in the projects demo page? i.e 16:9 ratio?

2. Is it possible to add a title with rollover effect just like the project demo?

Many Thanks

Hello Stuart,

It doesn’t look like a theme issue. I think that you should contact SiteOrigin support regarding this issue. Also you might want to check this page:
https://siteorigin.com/masonry-plugin-documentation/

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

The issue lies with incompatibility between projects widget and WP Rocket, main issue being “lazyloader”. I have been in contact with WP Rocket about this and it has been confirmed.

My work around was to use SiteOrigins Simple Masonary widget and amend the image sizes to look like the original project page supplied with Sydney Theme Pro.

SEO scores are far better plus it work with WP Rocket :slight_smile:

Looks like there is no way to do it and the instructions do not relate to SiteOrigins Simple Masonary widget.

Thanks
Stuart

Okay Stuart,

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.