Safari Mobile Menu Background

Hello

I would like to thank you for this great theme. It is really beautifull and well-made!

But i would like to change to menu background form black/dark grey to a light color. Also change the color of the text to black. Also kind of invert the colors. Is this possible with the Theme adjustment manager? Or do i have to change it somewhere in the css?

If so, can you point me to the correct file and position (line number, or key)?

Kind regards
Chris

Just to make sure…i’n not talking about the menu for a desktop browser. I mean the dropdown menu, when i acces the site with an mobile browser, like Safari Mobile.

Hi,

Use this in a custom CSS plugin and adjust as needed:

#mainnav-mobi {
    background-color: #333;
}
#mainnav-mobi ul>li>a {
   color: #fff;
}

Don’t change theme files directly please, you’ll just lose your changes when you update the theme.

Hello Vlad

Thank you very much for your help! I finally found time to have a look at this, and it worked very good! Thanks again. :slight_smile:

I made a custom css plugin and i could change the background color and the color of the font. But i have another question. The lines, which divides the options in the menu are now black. I checked the style.css to find the classes to override, similiar to “#mainnav-mobi”. So i can change the custom css plugin to change the color of the dividers also.

But everything i tried, did not work. Maybe you can help me another time? Or point me in the right direction? :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Chris

Oh, sorry… i have also another question. Is it possible to add a Text to the Mobile-Menu? Right now, there are these 3 lines. This looks good and is standard for the mobile menus. But i had several user-feedbacks (from users which are not used to surf with mobile browsers.), that they did not got, that the menu is “hided” in this 3 lines. So is it possible to add a litte text like ‘Menu’?

Thanks again. :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Chris