Row with two columns not working

Good morning.
I set up o new row with two columns. In the left column, I would like to have just a background image. On the right column, I would like to have some text that I can customize. For that, I have been using the Site Origin editor widget rather than the simple text widget. However. My background image on the left column doesn’t appear full size. I have tried pretty much everything. Putting the image background image in the cell background, putting it as a background inside the Site Origin editor widget.
Can you help me?
Thank you!

Hello there,

To help me easier inspecting the trouble, could you please share your site link here and point me to that problematic section? If you want it to remain private, email it to kharisblank@gmail.com and mention the link to this thread in your message body.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,
Thank you for your response.
Here’s the link to my site : http://www.santaclaritalogodesign.com/
It’s the section with the background picture of the brushes on the left and the text: Our Creative Process" on the right. (I have more customizing to do on the text, boldness and color changes)
I just realized that if I load the page with Chrome and Safari, it’s displayed the way I want, it’s when I open it with safari that it doesn’t work. Do you know how to correct that?

Thank you!
Best
Geraldine

Hi Geraldine,

Please try to add the below CSS code into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

#pgc-82-2-0 .panel-cell-style {
  padding: 50% 0;
  box-sizing: border-box;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis