Row styling, spefically extend background to full width

Hi,

thanks for the great theme, I am using Sydney non professional with Wordpress 4.6.1.

I am trying to familiarize myself with it and watched your introduction videos, e.g. https://youtu.be/jp9SHVTU7pk (dating from a very recent 25.10.2016).

In there a method is presented to extend the background color of a row to the full width of the site. Unfortunately, these options do not appear in my installation.

Within this forum I have read about bringing these options back by adding the following line “add_filter(‘siteorigin_panels_row_style_fields’, array(‘SiteOrigin_Panels_Default_Styling’, ‘row_style_fields’ ), 999 );”. I tried and copied it into the functions.php, but it didn’t work.

My question: Is there another way to extend the background color, one without tampering with function.php and such?

Thank you

Michael

Hello Michael,

I have just checked on my localhost, I can see and use that fields.

What Sydney version are you using?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I am using with Sydney 1.32 with Toolbox 1.01 and Page Builder 2.4.17. However, after reding your message I checked again, and (slightly blushing) I have to admit that I looked for it in the wrong place, in “Widget Styles” and not in “Row styles”. So, thanks for your quick response - and case closed.

Regards,

Michael

You are welcome Michael,

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.