Row overlays side menu on mobile

Hello,
i just use the page builder plugin and the problem is that when i open the side menu and then i scroll down the rows, with a background image, overlays the menu!
this is a picture of the problem.
how can i fix it?
cheers

Hello there,

Not really sure why that’s happening. I need to inspect it directly on your setup. Please share a link to your site here.

Meanwhile, try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

div[off-canvas="main-menu right shift"] {
      z-index: 9999;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,
thank you for your response,
i tried to add that code and it didn’t work completely.
i mean that when i try to see the mobile version of the website from the live editor of the pc it works just fine (before it didn’t work even there)
but if i use my actual phone the problem is still there.
i published the new website with the new added code and then watched from my smartphone and it didn’t change the problem.
here’s my website link, let me know if i can help you in any way to figure this out.

cheers,
Federico

Hello Federico,

Please check the version of your web browser. Is it the latest?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,
I checked my browser on my mobile phone and on my computer and it’s the latest version (I use Google Chrome)
And I tried even with other mobile browser such as Firefox and still doesn’t work
Cheers

Hello there,

Please try this code:

[off-canvas*=shift] {
      z-index: 9999 !important;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

it seems to work!!
Thank you very much!
Kind Regards
Federico

You’re welcome Federico!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis