Row height issue

Hello,
I have some questions:

1. I found out that when I put text widget into row, the height of the row is bigger than height of widget.

2. Also, when I open page on mobile, I see that widget width is not 100 %. I used row streatched and all margins and padding are 0
    You can see it here: https://www.am-cycling.com/shop/mens-bib-shorts/. On the bottom there is #beAMazing text. Also here, I don’t know why, before footer there is some margin, that I did not setup.
    I can resolve above using css, but if there is a way to fix it using already implemented functionalities I would prefere so.

3. Can I change height of the menu? I need to make smaller header#masthead and logo when the page is scrolled.

Thank you,
Marcin

Does it happen on all rows or specific one? Did you apply special setup to that row?

I found the green background was set on the widget. Try to set it on its row as well.

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.site-header.float-header .site-logo {
      max-height: 50px;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for the answer.

1. It happens on all pages. But only on product pages it’s makes a problem :slight_smile
  2. I fixed that using css.
  3. Works perfect. Thank you!

By default 100px applied on the top and bottom of the row. To disable it, you need to and 0 top/bottom padding in the row’s layout options.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks.
One last question. I have created layout slider with gallery and stange thing happend: when I open the webpage such a big margin appears:

But when I refresh the page margin disappers:

I would like version without margin.
Could you help me on this too?

Hello there,

I presume it’s caused by applied lazy load script. What will happen if you temporarily disable it? Before re-running your test, you might need to flush any applied cache.

Regards,
Kharis