Row Color

hello there

i want to change Row color i dont know maybe Page Color, as u see in my site
i have changed Background Colour to #f7f7f7 and i want to change the white color to this #f7f7f7 i want it all same please visit my webpage n u will know what i mean,

Thanks alot !

Hello there,

Thank you for asking.

To change the content wrapper background, could you please try to add the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

.page-wrap .content-wrapper{
   background: #f7f7f7;
}

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Kharis

it did work out !
THANKS ALOT !

Hello there,

Nice!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

I’m happy to have an opportunity to assist you.

If you don’t mind, could you please rate our Sydney theme here? We would highly appreciate it.

Regards,
Kharis

of course i will rate it everywhere ! you guys doin very great job, i even only use ur themes here
i have one more Q
im working on Translation in my website now i have English finished and Arbic and soon the swedish but my question is if u take a look at my website Slider disapper when i click on arabic, i use Polylang plugin for translation manually , how can i show slider on each language or its only possible for one static page ? besides if advice me about any plugin for translation, i want translate whole website but it will not be different in looking and thank you alot

hello again, sorry 4 my last Q but i fixed it anyways
tanx again

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for responding slowly.

Glad to know that the issue has been resolved already. Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Np Bro
i still need ur help
in fact it still not resolved yet
i dont know why it works great with English Language and Swedish but if u click on Arabic the texts of slider disappears!
why its works fine in other lanuages but in arabic not ?
heres my site
Thank you Kharis !
my regards

Hello there,

To fix the issue, could you please try to add the following CSS code?

#slideshow *{
  direction: ltr !important;
}

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Alhamdullah i met you Kharis !! i must say your my hero online!!! u have saved me from many troubles my brother ! i really Appreciate it man !
the problem fixed Tnx alot !!!

one Q im workin on original theme now when i make child-theme of it, does all codes i putted in Simple CSS will be gone or it will copy automatically ?
Warm Regards
Akram

Slider in Arabic page is workin fine in Firfox and Safri but in Chrome its blank and i can see text only in Chrome,

sorry it works sometimes and sometimes not so dont bother about it
tnx again