Rocked Widgets Gone?

Hi there,

Are the rocked widgets gone? I used to used the rocked social and contact widgets in the footer but they seem to have disappeared. Seems a big part of the original theme gone there.

Regards,
Richard.

Dear Richard,

Please try to go to Appearance > Editor > select Rocked. Do these files exist?

• fp-social.php
  • contact-info.php

See our complete widget file templates here.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

Rocked: Social Profile and Rocked: Social Profile Widgets, if you mean those, then those are still available in the latest theme version, they aren’t gone.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Kharis & Csaba,

Thanks for your replies and yes those are the ones I am referring to.

I went into Appearance > Editor > selected Rocked, and the files * fp-social.php & * contact-info.php do exist.

However when I am using customizer on the theme, the options do not appear as widgets to select for the footer areas whereas they had been before. I do I get the rocked widgets to display in the footer areas.

Regards,
Richard.

Hi,

Please check in wp-admin > Appearance / Widgets and let me know if you can find it there.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

I’ve checked in the widgets section as you suggest but they are not there.

Any further thoughts?

Regards,
Richard.

Hi,

Please send me an admin access to your site in email to csaba.athemes@gmail.com, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Email sent. Thanks Csaba.

Hi,

Ok, I will check and will reply to you in email.

Best Regards,
Csaba

I also got a similar problem.

No more videos display and side bar. and I also get this error:

“”The widget Rocked_Video_Widget is not available. Please try locate and install the missing plugin. Post on the support forums if you need help.””

How do I find the old rocket video widget?
it’s all happened after I installed mail-chimp API but i’m not sure there is a connection.

URL: http://pastlifediscovery.com/orlys-videos-2/

i reinstalled the theme and it fixed itself.

Hi,

Ok, Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba