Rocked vs. West Pro (Live Composer, White header bar, stretched content)

Hello!

I am currently on a developer version and I am really happy with athemes! Thank you for you great work.

I am using several different themes. My personal webpage uses West Pro, and I really enjoyed the “Live Composer” Editor, which was recommended by this theme. For my next page I would love to use that Editor too. However, my next pages needs a header like Rocked Pro (or also Perth pro) - Meaning the logo and menu not inline in the header image like with West Pro, but the logo and menu in a white bar.
Additionally I like to to have stretched areas (over the whole screen) of content on the start page. This works very well with Live Composer on West Pro - But not with Live Composer with Rocked Pro.

So there are 2 options:

• Use West Pro - But how do a get a header like Rocked Pro - to have the logo and menu in a with bar, and not inline in the header image?
  • Use Rocked Pro, but find out how to be able to have stretched content with Live Composer?

Thank you very much,
Sirupb

Hello there,

> Use Rocked Pro, but find out how to be able to have stretched content with Live Composer?

1. Create a Rocket Pro child theme
  2. Create a new page template file with the following content:
<?php
/*
Template Name: Composer
*/

get_header(); ?>

<div id="primary" class="fullwidth">
		<main id="main" class="site-main" role="main">

<?php while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?>
				<?php the_content(); ?>
			<?php endwhile; ?>

</main><!-- #main -->
	</div><!-- #primary -->

<?php get_footer(); ?>

Save it in the rockedpro-child > page-templates folder and name it as page_composer.php.

1. In the child theme’s style.css add the following:
html,
body{
  overflow-x: hidden;
}

.page-template-page_composer .main-content{
  padding: 0;
}
  1. To have a stretched page, add a new page, then in the “Page Attributes” box select “Composer” template

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you!
Unfortunatelly this does not work.
The content is still not stretched over 100% of the screen. All content is in the .container of 1170px (from bootstrap.min.css)
If I change this to 100% instead of 1170px, it works - But then on other sides the content is also strechted over 100% and not centered anymore.
Thanks

Used this and works:
@media (min-width: 1200px) {
.page-template-page_composer .site .main-content .container{
width: 100%;
}
}

Thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction!