Rocked Pro and Gutenberg

Hi, I am considering Rocked Pro for a new site. But I would like to be sure that Rocked Pro will be compatible with WordPress 5.0 and the new Gutenberg editor. It would be a disaster if the site is ready in november that it falls apart when in december 5.0 comes out.
Can you reassure me that Rocked Pro will be updated to work well with WordPress 5.0 and Gutenberg?

thanks, Han

Hello Han,

I’ve just installed Gutenberg on my local Rocked Pro install and didn’t notice anything unusual. But please note that you can’t use Page Builder by SiteOrigin with Gutenberg yet. SiteOrigin developers are still working on it:

Please remember about importance of regular full site backups (files and database):
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Backups

Also you might want to check this tutorial:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

thanks for you explanation. I just want to make sure you are committed to keeping this theme working well over the next few WordPress releases. I have to rebuild the site because the lifetime of the theme we chose before is suddenly over, the theme developer has quit his job or something. We don’t want that to happen again.

So, can you say something about your commitment to the lifetime of Rocked Pro over the next few WordPress versions?

thanks, Han

Hello Han,

What can I say, we try to update our themes in timely manner when needed, and there are no plans to drop Rocked Pro support in near future, as far as I know :slight_smile:

Anyway, you can use this forum to get support when you need it, sometimes we provide fixes before they appear in a new theme version.

We try to answer forum questions within 24 hours (except weekends). Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.