Revolution Slider

Vlad hello there!
i cannot set up the pages when the revolution slider is on. I constantly get an error, so i have to disable the slider to do any changes. can you see what could it be? www.sambahoteis.com

Hi Rodrigo,

I’ll need more info to help. What kind of error are you getting? If you disable some of your other plugins do you still get the error?

I get the error below

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 100663296 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40961 bytes) in /var/www/html/sambahoteis.com/web/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/siteorigin-panels.php on line 366

Revolution slider is the only one, whenever is activated, that don´t allow me to create or edit pages. Only when is disable i can create/edit new pages

don´t know what to do. thank you!

also, the thumbnails are no longer appearing in sidebars.

You need to increase your PHP memory limit. Unfortunately I have now way of helping with that but here’s an article that will help. If you can’t do it your host might be able to do it for you.

can you check why the thumbnails will not appear on the sidebars http://sambahoteis.com/projects/samba-viva-sacramento/

thanks

The plugin you’re using has an error. You should stop using it anyway because it has Timthumb and that’s not a very safe script.