Revolution slider on sydney pro

hi.i would like to use single image on the slider without any thing( effect, fliping image,opened like window) that it does when changes slide…i have deactivated anything but still image loads like when revolution sliderhas 2 or 3 images
thanks

i mean i want a static image without any effect when image loads…
loop and progress>stop slider is on
loop and progress>Stop After Loop is 0
loop and progress>Stop At Slide is 1
loop and progress>Loop Single Slide is off
navigation >bullet is none
navigation>arrows is none
but still image loads with effect when page loads…
thanks in advance

Hello there,

Thank you for posting in.

Could you please confirm that the issue also happens with the default WordPress theme?

Warmest regards,
Kharis

you mean when i use sydney pro header image without revolution slider?no.
i just want a static image to my first page.
i tried except revolution slider the full screen slider of sydney pro.i m very happy with resolution on mobile and desktop.but the issue is that if i put one image only the rest are white when it change to next slide.
if i put the 5 images all the same ,the images flashing because it is change slide.how we can fix this(avoid flashing).or how to fix the revolution slider on single image
thanks

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for I couldn’t explain myself well.

I thought that the issue isn’t triggered by the Sydney Pro theme. But the plugin’s config itself. To prove it, could you please try to temporarily switch to the default WordPress theme? Let me know if the issue still remains. If so, could you please give me a temporary access to your site admin area so I can have a closer look? I might need to do direct debugging there. Please send the login credentials to my email kharisblank at gmail dotcom with the link to this thread.

I hope this clarifies things a bit.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

i change the settings on alternative site to start with slide 1 and it looks that works fine.if i have any issue i let you know.thanks