Restore Standard/Initial Fonts in Sydney Pro

Hi,
Yesterday a friend of mine asked me to make some changes to the colors and fonts of a website.
Unfortunately I’m afraid she was not so good: this is the result (check attached screenshot) and she doesn’t know how to restore the previous version…
Seems like the standard/small text on all mobile version and also the mobile menu text stopped to be responsive, became smallest and “sticky” (without line spacing)…
Do you know what could be the possible reason (it happens only on mobile/tablet version) and how to fix it eventually?
Thank you!
Andrea
site: www.isidedecesare.it

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for contacting us.

Seems likely you’re asking multiple questions at once. It would be better if could raise separate topics for each qustions for efficiency reason.

Here, in this topic, let’s address the font settings seen on your screenshot.

Can you confirm whether the applied font on the specific part was configured from specific Elementor widget/section? If so, here is the link that will guide you to manage it.

I hope this reply helps. Have a nice day!

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you Kharis!
I’m not sure she modified the fonts from Elementor, she told me that she didn’t touch Elementor but only the fonts’ menu in Sydney (see image), is this possible?
That’s why (and I’m sorry if this seemed to be a different question but for me maybe I tought this could fix it) I was proposing to reset/restore initial font sets from there…
THank you again,
Andrea

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Perhaps the font is being overridden by one of your active plugins. Can you try disabling all other active plugins temporarily, running your check; if the font loads fine, re-enabling them one by one to find out the culprit?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like

Thank you! I disabled CSS HERO and I lost some of the mods I made with it but the most important was to reset the standard font so it’s ok like that!
Best,
Andrea

1 Like

You’re welcome Andrea!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support