Responsive Widgets in Sydney

Hi there,

I want a siteorigin hero to be 100% width and 100% height on desktop no matter the screen size. But on mobile devices I want it to be 100% width and 30% height. How do I do this?

Regards

Hi,

I installed the free WordPress Sydney Template and I am confused as I didn’t find how to remove the text welcom Sydney Inside the bloc photo diuaporama shown in the home page www.mPushmobile.com

please I need help to change the text and the image background in the diaporama.

Kind regards and thanks too much.

Rabah

Hello @nelsonlab and Rabah,

@nelsonlab, please provide a link to your website and more details about your issue.

Rabah, please create a new topic for your issue in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

nelsonzycg.site

If you could also advise me how to remove the white space below the video and the first hero image

@Roman

Hello @nelsonlab,

1. I don’t think that there is an easy way to achieve what you asked in the first post of this topic. However, you can try to contact SiteOrigin support and see what they say.

2. Please try to use the following CSS code in order to remove that space.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#arve .arve-wrapper {
    margin-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.