Responsive theme

Hi,

I have problems with my website. It seems to be not responsive on mobile and tablet. The home page is ok but all the other pages not. Could you help me?
www.vincenzodaprile.it

Hi,

Can you, please clarify what is the issue on your other pages and also, maybe post a few links to some screenshots where you can point out the issues.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,
here the link to mobile screenshot. As you can see, all pages of the website , on mobile or tablet, are resized in the wrong way.

www.vincenzodaprile.it

Hi,

Have you made any custom coding to your theme? Do this issue happens on all pages or only on that specific page? Also have you tried to deactivate all of your third-party plugins to check if that will resolve the issue?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba, this problem happen on all pages expect for the home page:

The CSS that we are using at moment are the following:

.page header.entry-header {
display: none;
}

.page-wrap{
padding: 0 !important;
}

.page .page-wrap .content-wrapper{
padding: 0;
}

#pg-516-2 .siteorigin-panels-stretch {
background: url(“http://www.vincenzodaprile.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/remi-walle-86579-e1490264130158.jpg”) no-repeat !important;
background-size: cover !important;
background-position: center !important;
}

#pg-516-4 .siteorigin-panels-stretch {
background: url(“http://www.vincenzodaprile.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/ezra-jeffrey-77199.jpg”) no-repeat !important;
background-size: cover !important;
background-position: center !important;
}

.page footer {
}
#sidebar-footer
{
background-color: #F6;
clear: both;
padding: 20px 10px 0px 2%;
margin-top: em;
height: em;
color: #804A0;
}

Hi csaba ,
i made some test deleting some CSS and I found out that the following code make the responsive issue on mobile and iPad. I put this code to delete the name page and the white raw after the header.

.page header.entry-header {
}

.page-wrap{
padding: 0 !important;
}

}

how can solve it?

Thanks in advance

Hi csaba, do you have news on the case? How can i continue to use the code

}

to delete the white row on top but having the website working well on mobile and iPad?

Thanks for your support

Regards

I’m having this identical issue. The mobile version is not a responsive version of the desktop. It does appear on a tablet OK.

Hi,

If the Custom CSS you’re having was added for desktop only and it cause issues on ipad then I suggest to wrap your Custom CSS in a media query like this:

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
your css code here which applies for desktops only, it will affect only screen-sizes above 1025px
}

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

with your code I’m going to delete the white raw only on desktop but not on iPad and mobile. Sure I fix the responsive problem but i have a white raw on iPad and mobile

What if you’re not using any custom css?
I’m using the basic theme and uploaded background images to the slider.
www.dbom.co

Hi,

If you want to remove things only on a specific screensize, then you must use the Custom CSS, to remove only on iPad ( portrait - max-width: 768px, landscape - 1024px, mobile both landscape / portrait you can use 767px or 768px to include iPad portrait too ).

Best Regards,
Csaba