Responsive header slider

Dear All,
first, i really appriciate the help I got here whenever I had some issues to be solved. Now I am looking for a general workaround regarding the header slider responsiveness. I went through most of the related posts, but nothing really solved my issue.

Here is the workaround I am looking for:

• Regardless of the device I am using, my header slider should always end with the screen (as it is already on the desktop view).
  • If possible it should not require correct image sizing.
  • it should rather cut at the top/botom, left or right and I would like to adjust the alignment by css

The url I am currently trying such things can be found here: https://bit.ly/2Npggtu

Thanks in advance, hope my discription is somehow clear.

Hello there,

Please try enabling the responsive mode to your site’s slider by going to the Appearance menu > Customize > Header area > Header Slider. Option for the same is located at the most bottom.

I hope this reply helps.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hey @kharisblank, thanks for replying. I tried this already but instead of showing a fullscreen slider on my mobile devise it shows the entire image. If I switch to fullscreen, the slider gets to large and exceeds my mobile screen - (though this gets more towards what I’m looking for).

I would like to have it the other way around. Full screen instead of showing the whole image so my question would be. is there is a workaround that automatically crops the slider images in a way the slider becomes always fullscreen.

Hope you got what I want.
Yours
René

Hi René,

I am sorry, that sounds easy to achieve, but there are code limitation challenges on various screen sizes of mobile devices.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Dear Kharis, thank you very much for your reply. Thats clear and in other words. A real fullscreen slider option cannot be achieved with the Sydney Theme for mobile devices (For example such as https://bit.ly/2BAoDjj)?

Instead I could manually adjust the sliders height based on the brakepoints that have been set. This brings me at least closer to what I am looking for. I guess therefore I change to fullscreen (under header appearance) and then I need to do insert some CSS code lines - I didnt find a thread for that so do you have those code lines available?
Cheers, have a good day!