Responsive contact form 7

Thanks for the nice looking theme. I am having an issue on this page.
When the contact form 7 is not present, the page is responsive. But when I put the form below listing, the sidebar moves down. May be this a plugin issue My website has 4200 such pages. I would be really grateful if you can sort this out.


The issue isn’t exactly with the contact form.
Have you built the template for that preschool custom post type yourself? I’m asking because the sidebar isn’t called where it’s supposed to. It should be right after the #primary div.

Thanks for the prompt response.
I have used Views plugin from to show the custom post. When I remove the contact form from content template for displaying the custom post, the sidebar is falling in the right place. So, I thought it was issue with the responsiveness of form. May be I am talking the terminology of the plugin.
Does this have anything to do with the css of displaying the custom post?

It’s not about the CSS, it’s about the structure. Unfortunately I’m not familiar with Views so I don’t really know how it works.
The layout is wrong, the fact that it works without CF7 is just by accident.
Maybe share a screenshot and what you made in Views for this type of post?

Here is the snap shot of image
I don’t think this will make sense to you.
Here is the link when I remove the contact form.
Thanks for the support

Is that all the code? Could be a missing closing div if there’s more code.
Anyway, put your contact form back please, maybe we can correct it with some custom CSS.

I have pasted it back. Thank you

You can add this in a custom CSS plugin or child theme:

.single-preschool .content-area {
    width: 100%;
.single-preschool .content-wrapper .row {
    width: 75%;
    float: left;

Anyway, this is more of a temporary solution. You should recheck all the code you’ve added, I’m pretty sure there’s something missing there.

It worked! Thanks a lot for the support though this wasn’t a theme issue.But, the mobile look has some issue. Anyway I will check.

The problem was really with the css of the content template. It is now resolved. Thanks for the great support