Responsive background image in a gadget

Hi,

Is a background image set in a gadget responsive? I’m talking about the very bottom image(bird-dof-camera-effect-rendering.jpg) on this site, https://bit.ly/2tx3cYP

I’m trying to fix the properly size images error of PSI. If it’s not responsive, please give me some advice.

Hello,

I’ve just checked that section and the image looks okay, I don’t see any issues with it. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks, Roman.

Are you saying it is responsive for mobile? The image size is 2000x1500 px and I tried 960 px, it was very blurry and useless. I get Properly sized image issue(.9s) in PageSpeed Insights. Do you know how to improve that?

Hello,

Are you saying it is responsive for mobile?

Yes, I’m saying that it is responsive for mobile.

The image size is 2000x1500 px and I tried 960 px, it was very blurry and useless.

Exactly, there is no perfect size for both, desktop and mobile devices. Small image that is good for mobile will look blurry on desktop. Large image will be scaled on mobile, but I think that it’s better than blurry on desktop.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

P. S.
Your server looks slow to me considering the following GTmetrix report (check Waterfall tab), so you might want to check that.

I see, appreciate your advice and confirmation. I did some research on how to read that waterfall and got to know what you mean about the slow server, will ask my server Monday.

1 Like