Resize image of the single product gallery

Hello,
I’ve an issue with the Leto Theme. Once I upload other photos of a product (in the product gallery) the system automatically changes the size of the photos, cropping them into a square: so that the first photo it’s a rectangle, and the others photo are a square. I would like to have all rectangles, so I don’t want that the system crop my images. How can I do??

See the screenshot:

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am happy to help with your queries.

You can manage the single product’s images sizes from Dashboard > Appearance > WooCommerce > Product Images.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

No, it doesn’t change the other photos of a product, it changes only the first (main) photo of the product.

Hello there,

Can you share the link to your product page you need help with, so I can check it directly?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

http://provabrand.altervista.org/wordpress/?product=pantalone-coccodrillo

Look at the difference between the first image & the second image.

I am Having the same issue, the thumbnail image has a different image size than the other images of the same product. Any solution ?

Hi,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I really appreciate your patience.

I can’t access your product page. Because it requires authentication. Can you send me a direct message to securely share the authentication username and password?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

Can you share link to your product page, so I can check it directly?

If possible, please also take a screenshot with some annotations to point me the locations, and update me with it.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like

I am so sorry, missed your reply. Thanks for the reply anw

Below is a link to the issue I mentioned. the first picture is too big and have a different size comparing to the other pictures. Although they are all same size.