Replace top menu

hey,
I am new to wordpress and css.
In addition to top and main menu, i created a custom menu template called test1. I then select test1 template on a Page Attributes. I am not able to get the menu working. Here’s the codes, can you please help? What I want is to have a different menu on a specific page. since I already used top and main menu, i created a test1 menu for this specific page.

test1 template codes:

<?php function fashionistas_child() { $parent_style = 'parent-style'; wp_enqueue_style($parent_style, get_template_directory_uri() . '../style.css'); wp_enqueue_style('child-style', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '../style.css', array($parent_style), wp_get_theme()->get('Version') ); } add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'fashionistas_child_styles' ); ?> <?php wp_nav_menu( array( 'theme_location' => 'test1', 'container_class' => 'custom-menu-class' ) ); ?>

Hello,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman. Yeah it requires some coding. :slight_smile:

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.