Replace site title with a logo

Hello!

Newbie question, but is there a way to instead of having text as the site title on the header page, to have a logo? I know that under “Customizing Site title/tagline/logo” there is an option to upload a logo, but it places the logo in the upper left hand corner of the frontpage/header slider by default. And I’d like the logo to be in the CENTER of the page, where the site title typically is.
Thank you in advance!!

Hi there,

You can keep using “Customizing Site title/tagline/logo” to change the logo image but to make it center, you can positioning it from “Customizing Header area/Menu style/Centered”

Hope it help.

Thank you Awan! I have tried this and it worked to put the logo in the center at the top of the page. I was hoping in the very center of the whole header slider (not at the top), meaning exactly where the site title usually goes. Do you think that’s possible? But if it’s not, that’s ok!

If you want the logo to centered between top and bottom, then how wold your menu displayed?

My menu is in the upper right hand corner. If it can’t be done, it can’t be done I suppose!

Hi,

Can you share your site URL here? I need to make sure my code can make your logo centered.

Regards,
Awan