Replace arrows with +/-

Hi - is there a way to replace the quantity increment arrows with +/- or simply remove the arrows? I was trying to use the plugin QTY Increment buttons for Woocommerce but the arrows remain in the input field while the +/- buttons is added on the side. I can’t figure out where the arrows are controlled.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I was trying to use the plugin QTY Increment buttons for Woocommerce but the arrows remain in the input field while the +/- buttons is added on the side.

Can you please provide a link to an affected product page in order to let me check it? You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello, thank you for the link.

I was trying to use the plugin QTY Increment buttons for Woocommerce but the arrows remain in the input field while the +/- buttons is added on the side.

I don’t see the +/- buttons on your product pages now, can you please add them in order to let me help you with this issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Please take a look now - I disabled the plugin as it looks quite terrible, but on again now.

Thx

Hello,

You can try to add this CSS code in the Customize → Additional CSS section as a workaround in order to hide (not remove) these arrows:

a.q-min.min,
a.q-plus.add {
    display: none;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello, you are welcome! :slight_smile:

Second question - there are some alignment issues in mobile view on the Woocommerce cart page. In the “add coupon” area you would see the button not properly aligned and also the “continue shopping”. Those are items that are arranged to the left and right in normal desktop mode but should preferably be centered on top of each other in mobile view.

Can you please create a new topic for this issue in order to make it easier to help you?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support