padding-bottom: 0;
}

.content-area .hentry {
}
.entry-footer{
  margin-top: 0;
}

In too the Simple Custom CSS plugin. But it doesnt seem to do anything for my site.

Idealy the picture would be right below the header :slight_smile:

Here you can see my isue https://halkjelsvik.com/kontakt

Hello Elias,

Do you want to remove the gap only on your kontakt page?

Kind Regards, Roman.

On both contact and the project site, im happy with the home page :slight_smile:

Okay Elias,

Please try to do the following.

Go to your DashboardAppearanceCustomizeGeneral → enter 0 (zero) into Page wrapper - top padding and Page wrapper - bottom padding input fields → click Save & Publish button.

Then edit your Prosjekter page → hover over wrench icon of the first row → click Edit Row → click Layout on the right side → enter 0 (zero) into Top/bottom padding input field → click Done → repeat for the third row → click Update.

Also please add the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

body.page-id-59 div#content > div.content-wrapper.container {
    padding-top: 0;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello there,

I am using Sydney Pro and I have followed all steps and I still have the white space between my pages. I have followed the CSS below as well as your instructions although it is smaller the white space is still there.

Here is the website: http://authenticasset.com/about/ and a sample of another page.

.page .page-wrap .content-wrapper,
.single .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
padding-top: 0;
}

.content-area .hentry {
}
.entry-footer{
margin-top: 0;
}

Hello Dunc W,

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots in order to illustrate the gaps?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman,

I changed my template to front page. It’s been resolved.

You are welcome Dunc W!

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.