Removing project's title on project's page

Hello,
After working with Sydney, I realized that the project’s title appears on the projects page: http://puu.sh/rurB3/07ac0239d7.png .
However, it would be preferable to get rid of the first one (Which is generated automatically, and I have the 2nd line in my project’s post). Would I achieve such a thing with some Custom CSS? Also, maybe I should try to actually edit the css of the first title, and just remove the one in my project’s post?

Regards,
Sneling.

Dear Sneling,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.single-projects .title-post{
  display: none;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,
Thanks for your help. It does work, indeed. As for future reference, as I don’t want to bother you again for some simple questions like this, where would I be able to find what to put as for the location in the custom CSS? (’.signle-projects .title-post’)? I know most basics for css, but am more of a back-end guy.

Regards,
Sneling.

Dear Snelling,

Every single post type page has a unique class name as an identification while it is being viewed. This class name is assigned in the body tag. You can get it by using web browser’s inspector tool.

As .title-post is also used on other post types like page and post, it must be preceded with .single-projects. So the CSS rule only affects on project page.

Regards,
Kharis